Paulding.com

Chris Green, age 34, of Temple, GA (Paulding County), passed away Wednesday, February 23, 2011. He was born March 17, 1976, in Austell, GA. Mr. Green loved his friends and family and was a great Dad and loved by many. He enjoyed fishing and hunting. Mr. Green worked as a self-employed HVAC installer and worked for AutoZone. He attended Bethany Christian Church.

Survivors include his wife, Katherine Alice Green; sons, Christopher Storm of Temple, GA and Christain Brock of Temple, GA; daughter, Katia Anastasia Morris of Temple, GA; mother, Bonnie Belinda Caruso of Dallas, GA; father, Joseph Eric Green of Dallas, GA.

Funeral services will be Saturday, February 26, 2011, at 11:00 AM, from Clark Funeral Home, with Reverend Tracy Blackburn officiating. Interment will follow in Paulding Memorial Gardens.

The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Friday, February 25, 2011, from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM.

Flowers will be accepted or donations may be made to: Trust Fund c/o Kathy Green, Bank of America, Hiram, GA.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of the arrangements.

(www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

Edited by Clark Funeral Home

Did his wife Kathy also graduate from PCHS? I know a Kathy Green that I graduated with (she wasn't Kathy Green then, Green is her married name), but she would be older than he was...so I am not sure if it is the same one. The Kathy I knew graduated in 1988.