Paulding.com

Happy to say goodbye

Scentsy's Fall/Winter catalog is going away March 1st. I am placing my last order for February on Wednesday. If you want to take advantage of the 10% off this month or order one of the scents that will be discontinued then let me know. I can place the order for you with no shipping charges.

I now have testers for all the spring/summer scents. If you are interested in smelling them, just let me know.

The scents being discontinued are:

Guava Nectar, Sentimental Cider, Central Park Praline, Christmas Cottage, Christmas Tree, Cozy Fireside, Eskimo Kiss, Gingersnap, Poinsettia Pine, Snowberry, Spiced Grapefruit, Winter Wonderland, Twilight, Vanilla Suede, Peligro, Rustic Lodge, Clarity, Rainforest, Pineapple Paradise, Tropical Twist, Cranberry Spice, Just Peachy Ginger, Pumpkin Roll, Toasted Caramel Suger, Vanilla Walnut, Maple Butter and Silver Bells.

Some will return next fall/winter and some will never be seen again. :)

The scents being discontinued are:

Guava Nectar, Sentimental Cider, Central Park Praline, Christmas Cottage, Christmas Tree, Cozy Fireside, Eskimo Kiss, Gingersnap, Poinsettia Pine, Snowberry, Spiced Grapefruit, Winter Wonderland, Twilight, Vanilla Suede, Peligro, Rustic Lodge, Clarity, Rainforest, Pineapple Paradise, Tropical Twist, Cranberry Spice, Just Peachy Ginger, Pumpkin Roll, Toasted Caramel Suger, Vanilla Walnut, Maple Butter and Silver Bells.

Some will return next fall/winter and some will never be seen again. :)

Is Tropical Twist the one my DIL liked? I hope not. The last time we went to their house it smelled so good. She loves her warmer plug in.