Paulding.com

Lunch Specials Today

Why everyone seems to think we are closed is beyond Me. We are now open 7 days a week 8am - 4pm for Breakfast and Lunch and Supper on Fridays and Saturday nights until 8.

Today's Lunch Specials for Tuesay:

Chicken Fried Chicken w/White Gravy

Our Famous Meatloaf

Grilled or Chicken Fried Pork Chops

Steakhouse Burger w/Apple Smoked Bacon

Grilled Apple N Honey BBQ Chicken

All served with 2 sides for just $7!

Serving Breakfast till NOON TOO!

770 598 4386

We came out last Friday night around 6:30 and you guys were already closed. But we may have to try you again in the next couple of weeks if you are still going to do dinner on Fri and Sat.

How much is your weekend breakfast buffet again? Hubby and I have been meaning to come out. Also do you charge for kids under 2 for the buffet?

Lady Raider their Okra IS good. I had it a couple of weeks ago.

The Buffet is only $6.50!!! And don't worry.... If your kids arnt big enough to pay full price, it's on the house! I'm not trying to nickel and dime you guys to death. :) This weekend is going to be a fantastic buffet so we hope to see you this weekend!

As far as Supper.... We have been through a bunch of changes at Dixie in the past 2 weeks. Please accept my apology for the shaky hours lately. We WILL be open 7 days a week at 8 am till 4 pm for Breakfast and Lunch and we will also be serving Dinner again on Fridays and Saturday nights starting at 5 pm. I'm so sorry you came and found us closed. Let me make it up to you!

Billy Lee

770 598 4386