Paulding.com

Valentines Day....how about a night out at The Olive Tree

I'll be playing again at The Olive Tree, in Hiram at 6:00 for Valentine's Dinner Night. You folks come on down, and treat your significant other to a fine night out. ;)

Hmmmm, very tempting. ;)

Come on, Oscar!!! I know you can make it!! :)

We just got back from the Olive Tree!

Yeah had leg of lamb tonight it was melt in your mouth good!!!

We had planned on steak but everything on 278 was packed.

It's just food and not worth waiting over 2 hours for with screaming hungry tired kids.

As always we were seated in less than 10 minutes, the service was over the top!!!

They were reservation only after 9 tonight because it was Greek night, I didn't make up my mind in time to get a reservation.

Had been to the original OT on Thornton Rd many moons ago, so was THRILLED to see their new location in Hiram. Hubby and I went Saturday evening and it was WONDERFUL!!!

Best Chicken Francese I've had since I left NY!!!

Reasonable prices, plenty of food and great service. Will be back repeatedly I can tell you that!

We have reservations for 7PM !!

I just want to apologize for not having made it in last night to play. I started feeling ill on Saturday afternoon, and it just went downhill from there. Sick all day Sunday too. By the time Monday morning came rolling around, I thought I would improve enough, but it didn't take long for me to realize there was no way I could pull it off. I had to call the owner ASAP, and let her know. I think this is maybe the third gig in my whole life I have ever missed due to illness. So, to anyone who came, and was expecting to see me (hear me), I most certainly apologize. :(

That said, I hope everyone who did go have a great meal and a great time.

Sorry that you are ill Subby. Did look for ya, the place was packed, 45min to one hour wait if you hadn't called ahead. The meal was AWESOME !!!!!! had a great time.

Get well soon !!

Thank you. I'm feeling better today for the first time since Saturday, so hopefully I'm on the mend. Nothing bothers me worse though, than missing a piano gig!