Paulding.com

Digital Cameras

Kodak Easyshare M883 8.0 megapixel-----$39

Canon Powershot A590is 8.0 megapixel-----$49

Kodak Easyshare M341 12.2 megapixel-----$45

GE E1035 10.1 megapixel-----$45

Nikon Coolpix L18 8.0 megapixel----$65

Call with any questions 770-485-9375.

I am home today and can't post pictures, but you can google any of these to get more info. :D

Kodak Easyshare M883 8.0 megapixel-----$39

Canon Powershot A590is 8.0 megapixel-----$49

Kodak Easyshare M341 12.2 megapixel-----$45

GE E1035 10.1 megapixel-----$45

Nikon Coolpix L18 8.0 megapixel----$65

Call with any questions 770-485-9375.

I am home today and can't post pictures, but you can google any of these to get more info. :D

Are these the only cameras you have in stock.

I am looking for a camera for my dad.

Mega pixel and such are not as important as getting as large of a digital camera as possible so that he can see and read the buttons on it.

Are these the only cameras you have in stock.

I am looking for a camera for my dad.

Mega pixel and such are not as important as getting as large of a digital camera as possible so that he can see and read the buttons on it.

I have a couple of others....but since I am at home....you know. All of these have a good size screen on them and honestly I really can't tell you about the size of the buttons. Guess it is something I really don't think about since I can see them. If you get a chance to stop by maybe you can find one that would work for him!

I have a couple of others....but since I am at home....you know. All of these have a good size screen on them and honestly I really can't tell you about the size of the buttons. Guess it is something I really don't think about since I can see them. If you get a chance to stop by maybe you can find one that would work for him!

Ok, if I don't get by today I will be by this week.

I was hoping to get something like this, used and a little less expensive for dad to try it. You know old people if he is intimidated by it, it will sit in the box unused :wacko:

Ok, if I don't get by today I will be by this week.

I was hoping to get something like this, used and a little less expensive for dad to try it. You know old people if he is intimidated by it, it will sit in the box unused :wacko:

Cool....look forward to meeting you! Point and shoot works for me!:D