Paulding.com

I'll give you a peek

Just keep in mind that when the Spring/Summer scents come out in March that most of the cinnamon scents go away again until the Fall/Winter. They do keep some of the most popular available but definitely not all.

You know you can call me anytime you are looking for something in particular. :)

They usually come out a month before the holiday or occasion it's marketed for. That way people have enough time to buy it and then enjoy it for the holiday. For example the Hugs & Kisses Valentine warmer is available this month. If they didn't make it available until February 1st then add shipping time it would be cutting it close to the 14th.

Edited by Ann's Scents

Just keep in mind that when the Spring/Summer scents come out in March that most of the cinnamon scents go away again until the Fall/Winter. They do keep some of the most popular available but definitely not all.

You know you can call me anytime you are looking for something in particular. :)

I didn't realize that so Thanks for letting me know. I've enjoyed ALL the scents and many of them are totally different from anything I've tried before. I have always stuck with the Cinnamon scents most of the year. I'll be ordering some when Tressa has her party.

They usually come out a month before the holiday or occasion it's marketed for. That way people have enough time to buy it and then enjoy it for the holiday. For example the Hugs & Kisses Valentine warmer is available this month. If they didn't make it available until February 1st then add shipping time it would be cutting it close to the 14th.

I had wondered the same thing but that makes a lot of sense aka Scents. :rofl: :rofl: