Paulding.com

WE WILL BE OPEN TOMORROW (TUESDAY, 12/14)

Due to the increased traffic to The Wearhouse lately (:yahoo:) we have decided to open tomorrow, 12/14 from 12-5 (we are normally closed on Tuesdays). We will be open regular hours the rest of the week (12-7 Wednesday-Saturday and 12-5 on Sunday).

Thanks and hope everyone is staying warm!

I'm staying nice & warm in the $10.00 sweaters I bought!

Cotton sweaters are wonderful. I do not get the old static shock every time I touch something metal......light switches, file cabinets, the corners under the sheetrock, people in my office. :ph34r:

Love your place and hope you do well!!

WONDERFUL!!!! I am SO glad people are discovering your GREAT prices. I am glad to know you are open - I need to get someone to come by and pick up a Falcons t-shirt for me.

If you have not been to The Warehouse and met Terry you need to do so SOON. His prices and quality merchandise can NOT be beat!!!

I'm staying nice & warm in the $10.00 sweaters I bought!

Cotton sweaters are wonderful. I do not get the old static shock every time I touch something metal......light switches, file cabinets, the corners under the sheetrock, people in my office. :ph34r:

Love your place and hope you do well!!

HA - yeah the sweaters will keep you warm but in this dry, cold air you just can't touch anything! I scared my cat into the air the same way just the other day..

Thank you so much for your kind comments, they mean so much and we are so grateful!

HA - yeah the sweaters will keep you warm but in this dry, cold air you just can't touch anything! I scared my cat into the air the same way just the other day..

Thank you so much for your kind comments, they mean so much and we are so grateful!

Do you think you could come up with a little corner in the BACK somewhere, to keep the men entertained, so they don't pay attention to how much we spend? :ninja: I know, like who needs more fart machines? LOL!!

It is the Christmas season ya know!