Paulding.com

Holiday Baking Supplies!

Kake Kompani- Supplies & Classes

We have all of the tools and special ingredients for your holiday baking needs. Lorann Baking Oils including Butter-Vanilla and Buttery Sweet Dough will surely make those cakes and cupcakes yummy! New products include Christmas Tree Baking Pans, Red Baking Cups, Green Baking Cups, Christmas Candy Molds, Christmas Cookie Cutters and more!

Our basic products include cake boxes in all sizes, cupcake inserts, styrofoam cake dummies, ready to use delicious buttercream icing, Satin Ice fondant and gumpaste, specialty -character cake kits, unique cupcake wraps and picks and so much more! Stop in today!

Please visit

www.kakekompani.com for more information.

We are located on Hwy 92 in Hiram in the Attic Self Storage Warehouse Suites behind the Dollar General Store.

Regular Business hours are Thurs-Fri 5pm-9pm and Sat 9am-6pm.

Kake Kompani- Supplies & Classes

We have all of the tools and special ingredients for your holiday baking needs. Lorann Baking Oils including Butter-Vanilla and Buttery Sweet Dough will surely make those cakes and cupcakes yummy! New products include Christmas Tree Baking Pans, Red Baking Cups, Green Baking Cups, Christmas Candy Molds, Christmas Cookie Cutters and more!

Our basic products include cake boxes in all sizes, cupcake inserts, styrofoam cake dummies, ready to use delicious buttercream icing, Satin Ice fondant and gumpaste, specialty -character cake kits, unique cupcake wraps and picks and so much more! Stop in today!

Please visit

www.kakekompani.com for more information.

We are located on Hwy 92 in Hiram in the Attic Self Storage Warehouse Suites behind the Dollar General Store.

Regular Business hours are Thurs-Fri 5pm-9pm and Sat 9am-6pm.

I can't find your phone number listed any where, unless I am just over looking it. I wanted to call you and ask a couple of questions.

Here are the Jan Classes. I'm going to do a separate post as well. Thanks!

Kake Kompani January 2011 Classes

Jan 6: Baking 101 6p-9p

Jan 7: Intro To Fondant 5p-9p

Jan 8: Free Cupcake Decorating 10a-Noon (will need supplies, "Free" is for class tuition only)

Jan 8: Decorating First Steps 1p-5p

Jan 13: Enhanced Buttercream 6:30p-8:30p

Jan 14: How To Make A Gumpaste Shoe 6p-9p

Jan 15: Rose Boot Camp 1p-5p

Jan 20: Demo- Making Gumpaste 7p-8P

Jan 21: Basic Candy Making 7p-9p

Jan 22: Cake Lollipops (Pops) 2p-5p

Jan 27: Cake Lollipops (pops) 6p-9p

Jan 28: Tiered Kakes 6p-9p

Jan 29: Gumpaste Flowers 1p-5p

Jan 29: How To Make A Gumpaste Shoe 9:30a-12:30p

We're glad to have you with us. I hope you're enjoying your unit. Please visit the office if you need anything. By chance did you hear about us through PCom or was it some other way?

From your website, your classes look very interesting. I wish you luck.

Attic

Thanks for the well wishes. I actually found you all by driving by, LOL! I love my unit but feel that I will need to expand very soon..maybe I can get the unit next door, LOL! Thanks a bunch!