Paulding.com

Women owned businesses, we need you!

Repeat message with a few changes from last month.

I am pleased to invite you to a new women's business to business group that is growing like wildfire in this area. Have you heard of a the group called Women Who Barter? I know there are a few members here already and expect they will chime in and support this post.

The group, despite the name, is NOT all about bartering but more of the concept of "pay it forward" and to help other women succeed in business. It started only a few months ago and the group already has 80 plus members and is growing so fast it had to take on more chapters already. I am fortunate enough to run the Powder Springs Chapter which serves (but not limited to) the Douglas,Paulding and West Cobb areas of Powder Springs, Hiram, Douglasville, Acworth and Dallas.

Now all of you women out there (and the men reading this post who support women so much that they couldn't resist reading it, yeah, I know you are there!) know that there are many networking groups all over that do help some with your business. But women do refer, network and promote other women businesses very differently and there is a difference in how we will promote another small business with no expectations of anything in return and of course, our natural mothering skills that just want to help other women succeed.

This link is for the meetup group for our next meeting on Monday, December 6th at 2:30pm. I hope you will RSVP and check out the group. The event is free to come to and there will be light refreshments.

My link

Please feel to contact me directly at my email address for any questions.

Hoping to see some P.commers there!

I would love to come but I have to be home to get my kiddo at 2:30 off the bus. Maybe a lunch date one day soon?

Our next meeting will be lunch time or after hours like 6:30pm. We try to rotate the time so we can catch everyone's schedule sooner or later. :)