Paulding.com

Ms. Barbara Gaily "Ms. Piggie" Parham, age 60, of Mableton died Monday, November 29, 2010.She was involved with the Girl Scouts of America for 50 years. She founded the Sleepy Hollow Service Unit in the South Cobb Area in 1978. Survived by children, Jeffrey Michael & Staci Parham of Hiram, Tamantha Lynnae George of Paulding Co., David Wayne & Stephanie Parham of Kennesaw; grandchildren, Madison Nycole Parham, Josi Lynn George, Clinton Wyatt George, Ainsley Brett Parham; Sister, Sharon Ann McClellan of Locust Grove; Brother, Richard A. Gaily of Savannah; Numerous Nieces & Nephews & Great Nieces & Nephews. Funeral Services will be held Thursday 3:00 pm Davis-Struempf Funeral Home & Crematory Chapel. Rev. Joe Brice officiating. The family will receive friends Wednesday 3-8 pm at the funeral home.

Visitations:

3:00PM to 8:00PM on Wednesday, December 1st, 2010 at Davis-Struempf Funeral Home & Crematory

Services:

3:00PM at Davis-Struempf Chapel on Thursday, December 2nd, 2010

Ms. Barbara Gaily "Ms. Piggie" Parham, age 60, of Mableton died Monday, November 29, 2010.She was involved with the Girl Scouts of America for 50 years. She founded the Sleepy Hollow Service Unit in the South Cobb Area in 1978. Survived by children, Jeffrey Michael & Staci Parham of Hiram, Tamantha Lynnae George of Paulding Co., David Wayne & Stephanie Parham of Kennesaw; grandchildren, Madison Nycole Parham, Josi Lynn George, Clinton Wyatt George, Ainsley Brett Parham; Sister, Sharon Ann McClellan of Locust Grove; Brother, Richard A. Gaily of Savannah; Numerous Nieces & Nephews & Great Nieces & Nephews. Funeral Services will be held Thursday 3:00 pm Davis-Struempf Funeral Home & Crematory Chapel. Rev. Joe Brice officiating. The family will receive friends Wednesday 3-8 pm at the funeral home.

Visitations:

3:00PM to 8:00PM on Wednesday, December 1st, 2010 at Davis-Struempf Funeral Home & Crematory

Services:

My prayers are with your family. Looks like she accomplished a great deal and I know she will be missed by many.

Both of my daughters who were Scouts were part of the Sleepy Hollow Service Unit. I'm sure I met Ms Piggie at some point.

She did wonderful things for girls in this area. She will be missed.

Visitations:

Services: