Paulding.com

You have the menu set and your family is coming over

This only happens one to two times a year that all of you get together because everybody is off and celebrating the holidays. Your the hostess and running around making sure that the turkey is being cooked and the rest of the food is being cooked. Everyone sits down and goes around the table and says what their thankful for, dinner over and your all stuffed, about an hour to two hours later everyone is leaving. What did you forget or said last year that you said you would get? A group photo and those great candid shots.

Well for Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I'm working which means I run around and capture those candid photos of the family mingling and then I get those group shots that everyone promised last year. So don't let another year go by hire me 200 Images Photography to come out and take the pictures for you.

Pricing is:

$65 for 45 minutes

$105 for 1-1.5

All pictures are burned onto a CD which I release the copyrights to you. It will be an awesome day that will be remembered because noone will be missing from the photos.

Call January to schedule your appointment as Thanksgiving is a week and 1 day away and appointments are filing up quickly.