Paulding.com

Recycling Festival

America Recycles Day is a nation-wide celebration that takes place every year on November 15th.That's Monday! Our company is hosting an event to celebrate this day. It will be at The Valero Gas Station on Hwy. 92 & Hwy. 278 across from Stars & Strikes in Dallas on Monday, November 15th from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.! We will have extensive education about Recycling, Recycling Games, A Recycling Drop-off Point & "Green Vendors". If you would actually like to be a "Green Vendor" at this event please pm me. If you can't make it, try to recycle at least one item that day, or tell your friend's about it!!

Thank you very much!!

Why thank you! It has been really fun planning my own recycling festival, along with

thousands of other people across the nation! We will be accepting ANYTHING RECYCLABLE!!!

We now also accept POLYSTYRENE #6 AKA: STYROFOAM!!! November Rain, I have finally found

a place to take it. So.....bring your old cell phones, computer parts, plastics, newspapers,etc. and

recycle them for FREE!!! :yahoo::clapping:

Why thank you! It has been really fun planning my own recycling festival, along with

thousands of other people across the nation! We will be accepting ANYTHING RECYCLABLE!!!

We now also accept POLYSTYRENE #6 AKA: STYROFOAM!!! November Rain, I have finally found

a place to take it. So.....bring your old cell phones, computer parts, plastics, newspapers,etc. and

recycle them for FREE!!! :yahoo::clapping:

Wow and I threw away a few styrofoam boxes last night. But its good to know for later.