Paulding.com

November Special What A Deal

For the month of November I'm running a special for a 35 minute photo session for $45. You choose the location and you still get the CD which I release the copyrights to you. I know that photography is expensive and this is the time of year when things are tight because of the Holidays approaching.

Make your Holiday cards personalized and filled with love as I capture the candid moments that will put a smile on the receipents face that will last threw the Holiday season.

Your photos just don't have to be for your Holiday cards they can be your end of the year or yearly family portraits. The photos are also great gifts that will be cherished for many years down the road. So pass the special along to your friends and family if you refer 3 you get your session for free.

For the month of November I'm running a special for a 35 minute photo session for $45. You choose the location and you still get the CD which I release the copyrights to you. I know that photography is expensive and this is the time of year when things are tight because of the Holidays approaching.

Make your Holiday cards personalized and filled with love as I capture the candid moments that will put a smile on the receipents face that will last threw the Holiday season.

Your photos just don't have to be for your Holiday cards they can be your end of the year or yearly family portraits. The photos are also great gifts that will be cherished for many years down the road. So pass the special along to your friends and family if you refer 3 you get your session for free.

I need to figure out when we will have all of our Bonus Kids so we can get our pictures taken. I'll let you know when I know, I promise!!! ^_^