Paulding.com

Need someone to clean my house

I am looking for someone that could clean my house at a reasonable rate every other week

I am a working mom with 3 kids and my husband travels all week for work. I am able to clean my home but not able to scrub and mop the floors with all the ball games we have we are never home but a few times a week. When I am home I don't want to be mopping and scrubbing bathrooms. If you know of anyone who is honest and reasonablly priced please pm me the information.

Thank you :)

I am looking for someone that could clean my house at a reasonable rate every other week

I am a working mom with 3 kids and my husband travels all week for work. I am able to clean my home but not able to scrub and mop the floors with all the ball games we have we are never home but a few times a week. When I am home I don't want to be mopping and scrubbing bathrooms. If you know of anyone who is honest and reasonablly priced please pm me the information.

Please call Linda Mc Vicor. I will send you a PM with contacts.

Edited by kaykayandlilman

I sent you a PM with contact information. My Mother owns and operaters her house cleaning business and has been in business for 12-13 yrs.

She is very reliable and will give you a great affordable price. Give her a call.

Thanks! :)