Paulding.com

musicians--band parents

If you need any of the following I have them in stock.

Mic stands----$15 (6)

mic boom stands---$15 (2)

heavy duty cymbal boom stands---$32 (1)

Single kick pedal---$24 (1)

double kick pedal---$69 (1)

Care kits for band instuments

Trumpet ---$7 (2)

Saxophone---Sold

Clarinet---$6 (2)

Music stands---$9 (1 black)

Mirage flute carrying case.....$19 (1)

Still have plenty of guitar straps, picks, strings as well as other misc. stuff!smile.gif

Do you have guitar stands and leather guitar straps???? If so how much are they???

Hey there....I got 3 or 4 stands left $8 I know I have some straps it seems like a may have atleast 1 leather. Will have to check.. If you came by they are hanging over where the acoustics are at!

Hey there....I got 3 or 4 stands left $8 I know I have some straps it seems like a may have atleast 1 leather. Will have to check.. If you came by they are hanging over where the acoustics are at!

Am i bad. I need a music stand.

I will be there tomorrow to pick up a black music stand. Hang on to it until i can get in tomorrow OK???

I will check out the straps to and see if it is what i need. I was surprized and shocked when i saw your ad listed about your closing. I was glad that we finally had a store on this side of the county to get our music supplies.

I am really sorry to hear this but i wish you well in the future on what ever you do.

I will be there tomorrow to pick up a black music stand. Hang on to it until i can get in tomorrow OK???

I will check out the straps to and see if it is what i need. I was surprized and shocked when i saw your ad listed about your closing. I was glad that we finally had a store on this side of the county to get our music supplies.

I am really sorry to hear this but i wish you well in the future on what ever you do.

You got it ..... if I am not there the music stands are hanging on the wall about 3/4 of the way in on the left side. I moved them and Joe may not know where I put them. The boxes that they are in are black. Thanks fr the encouraging words!

If you need any of the following I have them in stock.

Mic stands----$15 (6)

mic boom stands---$15 (2)

heavy duty cymbal boom stands---$32 (1)

Single kick pedal---$24 (1)

double kick pedal---$69 (1)

Care kits for band instuments

Trumpet ---$7 (2)

Saxophone---$6 (2)

Clarinet---$6 (2)

Music stands---$9 (2 black) (2 Silver)

Still have plenty of guitar straps, picks, strings as well as other misc. stuff!smile.gif

Are those prices right? DAYUM...I need two mic stands. What are your hours?

Are those prices right? DAYUM...I need two mic stands. What are your hours?

They are right.......Be here from 10-7 mon-fri.......10-6 sat. Come by I would love to meet you!

Renee

Glad you came by......I enjoyed talking with you. Thanks for your purchase. Take care. smile.gif

Thank you Monica for coming in in was nice meeting you and your husband. We appreciate your purchase.

I have also updated the list above. I deleted the items that have sold and changed the quantity of the items that are left! I add a Mirage flute case. It is a soft case with a zipper outer pocket. Was $29 now it is $19.