Paulding.com

Planning a wedding?

So if you've been involved or are currently involved with planning a wedding you know how chaotic and stressful it can be. How would you like the opportunity to spend some time with David Tutera from WeTV's "My Fair Wedding"?

David will be at Chene Rouge on Poplar Springs Rd in Hiram on Saturday Sept 11 and Sunday Sept 12 to spend time with local brides to discuss how to personalize the wedding of your dreams. There are two great networking events planned by Chene Rouge and Ultra Limousine is proud to be a part of this excellent event along with all of the great sponsors and partners. For more information you can visit the events page on the Chene Rouge site by "Clicking Here"

So if you've been involved or are currently involved with planning a wedding you know how chaotic and stressful it can be. How would you like the opportunity to spend some time with David Tutera from WeTV's "My Fair Wedding"?

David will be at Chene Rouge on Poplar Springs Rd in Hiram on Saturday Sept 11 and Sunday Sept 12 to spend time with local brides to discuss how to personalize the wedding of your dreams. There are two great networking events planned by Chene Rouge and Ultra Limousine is proud to be a part of this excellent event along with all of the great sponsors and partners. For more information you can visit the events page on the Chene Rouge site by "Clicking Here"

Wow sounds great. I a big fan of David.