Paulding.com

Do you know of someone who has/has had breast cancer?

This will be my 4th year to participate in the Atlanta 3-Day Walk. It is a 60-mile journey that takes place over the course of 3-days. I am putting together a "Sponsor A Mile" fundraiser for you to honor and/or remember the Pink Warriors in your life.

There are 60 miles to choose from. While walking the mile you choose, I will carry a sign with a picture of the person you would like to honor on it. A $10 donation is all it takes to make a difference by helping find a cure.

When is this and when you collect the money?

The walk takes place October 22-24. You can either make an online donation or mail the donation to me. To make an online donation, you will go to the 3-Day website and click on "donate to a participant". Enter my name "Joelle Allison" and follow the directions from there. Once the donation is made, I will just need to get the information you would like on the sign as well as what mile you would like to sponsor.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!!

My grandmother passed away after her third bout with cancer. Her first two were both breast cancer. I'd love to make a donation, and sponsor a mile.

Just let me know which mile you would like to sponsor and give me the information you would like on the sign. Details on making the donation are listed above.

THX!