Paulding.com

Any Golfers in the House?

Bentwater Golf Club in Acworth will be the site for the annual Field of Hope Breast Cancer Golf Tournament. The event will take place on Tuesday, August 17th with check-in and practice range opening at 9 a.m. and shotgun start at 10 a.m. Cost of the event is $100/individual or $350/foursome. Fees include 18-holes of golf, cart, practice range and balls, lunch and a goody bag. Mulligan package available for $25 in advance or $30 on the day of the event and includes $20 gift card to PGA Tour Superstore, 1-45 minute session at PGA Tour Superstore Practice Bay, 2 Mulligans and 1 Red-Tee Ticket.

All proceeds benefit the Field of Hope 3-Day Breast Cancer Team for Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure.

Flyer is attached with player registration form. Registration is due by August 17th.

Flyer.pdf

Bentwater Golf Club in Acworth will be the site for the annual Field of Hope Breast Cancer Golf Tournament. The event will take place on Tuesday, August 17th with check-in and practice range opening at 9 a.m. and shotgun start at 10 a.m. Cost of the event is $100/individual or $350/foursome. Fees include 18-holes of golf, cart, practice range and balls, lunch and a goody bag. Mulligan package available for $25 in advance or $30 on the day of the event and includes $20 gift card to PGA Tour Superstore, 1-45 minute session at PGA Tour Superstore Practice Bay, 2 Mulligans and 1 Red-Tee Ticket.

All proceeds benefit the Field of Hope 3-Day Breast Cancer Team for Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure.

Flyer is attached with player registration form. Registration is due by August 17th.

Good luck! I hope it's a great tournament and you raise lots of money.

I have forwarded the info to a good friend that lives in Acworth and is an AVID golfer - he's even played on the original golf course in Scotland!! LOL. I am sending you a PM to get the flyer as he is interested but I couldn't copy the flyer to send to him. :)