Paulding.com

Go Beyond What Government Mandates

hello everyone

No worries over what the government is dictating about removing regular lighting from your stores. I HAVE THE ANSWER and it will never have Mercury inside. Safety and Brightness is what we have attained with the luxury of saving almost 50% more than you can with CFL's. Check out my Zetalux led screw in light for your table lamps and over the sink lights and in your kitchen lights. BTW... i have lights for every application in your home and definately in your offices. Here is the Cut sheet attached and we will also give you a 3 year warranty with this light... If it fails for any reason other than you breaking it ... you will get a new one at no cost. NO ONE ELSE can or WILL do this.

DEEP actually is short for Dependable Energy Efficient Products........

Zetalux 7 Watt DGLS.pdf

cool stuff. This is the kind of thing I was refering to when I said "further testing" in the other topic. Glad to see these are coming along and approved for home use now....

The ZetaLux has just achieved another milestone for LED technology by

becoming the first UL Listed and FCC approved LED light lamp for general

household illumination.

A lot of folks don't realize if you use non UL Listed or FCC approved electrical items in your home and they start a fire your insurance will not cover the damage. If I still lived in Ga. I would come check them out - you don't happen to know any dealers in Ky do you?

cool stuff. This is the kind of thing I was refering to when I said "further testing" in the other topic. Glad to see these are coming along and approved for home use now....

A lot of folks don't realize if you use non UL Listed or FCC approved electrical items in your home and they start a fire your insurance will not cover the damage. If I still lived in Ga. I would come check them out - you don't happen to know any dealers in Ky do you?

I dont Blue.. Sorry.. I do however supply all over the US. My largest Restaurant Chain is in Philadelphia and is the Uno's Chicago Bar and Grill there. I have tested a lot of "CRAP" and most have been bought from Chain Stores that are just megastores and buy cheap. Please dont judge by their products. :) I have my lighting in most applications through out my house and throughout the Chamber of Commerce here in Paulding also.

I dont Blue.. Sorry.. I do however supply all over the US. My largest Restaurant Chain is in Philadelphia and is the Uno's Chicago Bar and Grill there. I have tested a lot of "CRAP" and most have been bought from Chain Stores that are just megastores and buy cheap. Please dont judge by their products. :) I have my lighting in most applications through out my house and throughout the Chamber of Commerce here in Paulding also.

Where are you? I'd be interested in visiting. Are these bulbs coming out of China? I had an office building test out some LED tubes, but the color still seems too blue.

If you're into lighting, go to the Ritz downtown. They retroed one of their huge chandeliers with LED bulbs and it hangs along side the same fixture with traditional bulbs. Cool stuff.

Where are you? I'd be interested in visiting. Are these bulbs coming out of China? I had an office building test out some LED tubes, but the color still seems too blue.

If you're into lighting, go to the Ritz downtown. They retroed one of their huge chandeliers with LED bulbs and it hangs along side the same fixture with traditional bulbs. Cool stuff.

as of now i run this show out of my house. Sorry but i have several application completed. I am very aware of the BLUE and some folks like to push it. Just like the 5800K color temperature is the most popular. Looking at it through a video it looks more blue than in person but that being said... Paulding county 911 center LOVES their new 5800k units. I have the typical 4100 white light colors, but that being said they seem to "ordinary" now. After seeing and working in the 5800k color temperature i cant go back to the old 4100k. I GOTS EM though. lol.

chamber of commerce entrance foyer is using less than 225 Watts for the entire front entrance

Paulding 911 Center dropped each 4x2 fixture from roughly 160 Watts with a Ballast to Now using 51 Watts with NO BALLAST to flicker and go bad

Morrison Sales in Hiram has 4 tubes, 2 in each fixture and he moved all his material and cutting supplies to the corner with ONLY 4 tubes total. Go check him out.