Paulding.com

LAWN MOWER REPAIRS in Paulding, Hiram, Dallas

Give me a call today if you need repairs done on your outdoor machines. Great rates, and top quality service!! :)

All 2 and 4 stroke engines welcome. Turnover time in one week or less in most cases.

Glenn

678-315-8794

glenno.JPG

Your mowers and garage look so clean--do you work on them in there? The floor looks spotless.

Thank you. Indeed, I do. I also sweep up after every day, keep triple records, OCD-like organized, and just your average "clean-freak". A dirty shop is a good way to get into trouble....losing parts, tripping over things, etc. You may have noticed I'm a label nut too. I even label the wrenches hanging on the wall in BIG numbers so I don't have to put my glasses on every time I need to get my hands on one really quick. The whole thing makes work go a lot faster, and less likely to make a mistake.

A couple of friends and customers have kidded around with me saying it looked more like a library than a shop. :lol:

Just bumping for business. This lack of rain is slowing things down, so now is a good time to get your mowers repaired and tuned up while it's still dry outside!! ;)

Glenn

678-315-8794

Thank you for the great job fixing our mower again, Subby! We know our mower is a real pain & are thankful to have your help when it breaks. The price is very reasonable as well. We appreciate you!

I am always happy to do work for you guys! Y'all are what I call "GOOD PEOPLE"~~ ;) And thank you for the kind words. :blush: I just get a real bang out of helping out my fellow pcommers. :)