Paulding.com

How did the candidate Meet & Greet go ?

No real surprise, just disappointment that two of the four candidates for Post 4 were not there. I really need some more information to figure out who I'm going to vote and work for in Post 4.

David Austin was there, maybe I should have just asked him who he'd rather work with. :)

No real surprise, just disappointment that two of the four candidates for Post 4 were not there. I really need some more information to figure out who I'm going to vote and work for in Post 4.

David Austin was there, maybe I should have just asked him who he'd rather work with. :)

David Barnett had stopped by the business meeting at lunch yesterday to let everyone know that he had to go to Alabama and did not expect to be back in time.

He ask us to let anyone that ask to tell them that something had come up suddenly and it could not be avoided.

David Barnett had stopped by the business meeting at lunch yesterday to let everyone know that he had to go to Alabama and did not expect to be back in time.

He ask us to let anyone that ask to tell them that something had come up suddenly and it could not be avoided.

OK, thanks. I'm sorry about it, he was the one I really wanted to hear speak.