Paulding.com

EPHS Raiders Fans Step Right In.........New Merchandise In

I just received the following merchandise in stock featuring the Raiders Logo. These are in VERY LIMITED SUPPLY. I have been asked by Raider Fans to get some merchandise with the logo so if there is anything you are interested in - do not hesitate. TIA.

Backpack Cinch Bags

Pink or Black - ALL BLACK PPU - PINK AVAILABLE

$10.00 each

RaidersBlackCinchBags1.jpg

RaidersPinkCheckCinchBag1.jpg

Messenger/Laptop Bag

$18.00 $16.00

RaidersMessengerBags1.jpg

Dangle Earrings

$6.00 - ALL PPU

RaidersDangleEarrins1.jpg

Money Clip

$7.00

raidersMoneyCip_thumbnail1.gif

Sun Glass Strap

$5.00

RaidersSunStrap1.jpg

I also have Dog Bones (in blister pack) with the Raiders Logo (perfect for the Dog Pound!!! ;) ) and Large Sports/Utility Bags large enough to hold 15 soccer balls. I do not currently have photos of these.

Dog Bones - $3.00 each

Utility Bag - $12.00 $10.00 (I just looked at the invoice and did not pay as much for these as I thought so I can pass along the savings!!!!)

Edited by SPORTS SOURCE

:unsure: you talking to me :D

I'll take the earrings and I am interested in the utility bag. How do I do pickup?

I'll also tell a couple of moms about this thread.

What made you think I was talking to YOU???? :lol:

I will send you a PM about pick up. Like I said I ordered a VERY LIMITED SUPPLY just to see how it would go. I have had other "fans" ask me to get in merchandise for their schools and ended up I sat on it!!!! :blink: I can definitely get MORE of this merchandise as well as other items.

THANKS!!!

Those bags are great gym bags for school. and very popular with the kids..

They would work perfect for a gym bag - they are very light weight yet sturdy. I can see why they would be popular with the Raider Kids.

I have updated the original post with what is PPU and what is available. IF anyone is interested in anything that is "ALL PPU" PLEASE let me know. I will be placing another order and it will help me in knowing what to order next time. TIA.

Money Clip = GREAT FATHERS DAY GIFT!!! ;)