Paulding.com

New Flash in the Mower World.....

I have FIVE mowers that I will be selling as soon as I can get them ready, plus TWO mowers that will be donated to someone in need of a mower, but doesn't have the money to afford one. The donated mowers, are basic standard, old school mowers, but will get the job done. Among the other 5, I have a couple of basic mowers, one Honda Quatro-Cut with bagger (these runs for $700 at Home Depot, and I will put this one up for about $230...a STEAL!! Also included is one beefy 6.5 HP Yard Man, self propelled with bagger, and finally a large, industrial type Yard King mower with a 6.5 HP, and rear wheel self propelled.

So, there will be plenty of variety. Also (perhaps) a couple of weed eaters, if they are reparable (I haven't checked those out yet) But, PLENTY of used (and refurbished to my standards) lawn mowers are on the way. You guys stay tuned to pcom over the next couple of weeks, and I will post them as I get them ready. This is a GREAT way to purchase some high-end mowers, as well as some lower end models for half the price of a new, yet in just about as good a shape as a new would be. Save yourself some big bucks!!!

And, as always, I'm still taking in as many repair jobs and tune-ups as I can. So, drop me a line if you need anything along those lines.

Thanks folks!

Glenn

678-233-7273

or

678-315-8794

business.jpg

Do you have any goats? :blink:

Just myself.....the only goat I know of around here! :pardon: