Paulding.com

Gregory “Darrell” Brackett, age 48, of Temple, passed away on Friday, April 16, 2010. He was born on December 29, 1961, in Dallas, Ga., to the late Jack & Bessie Brackett, and was preceded in death by his brother, Michael Brackett. Mr. Brackett was self-employed and a member of First Baptist Church of Villa Rica.

Survivors include his wife of 24 years, Carole Brackett of Temple; daughters, Megan Leslie Brackett of Temple, and Abigail Daryl Brackett of Temple; brother, Steve Brackett of Dallas; and sister, Gwen Brackett of Rockmart.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, April 19, 2010, at 3 p.m., from Clark Funeral Home, with Reverend Jeff Jones officiating. Interment will follow in New Hope Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Sunday, April 18, 2010, from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m.

Gregory “Darrell” Brackett, age 48, of Temple, passed away on Friday, April 16, 2010. He was born on December 29, 1961, in Dallas, Ga., to the late Jack & Bessie Brackett, and was preceded in death by his brother, Michael Brackett. Mr. Brackett was self-employed and a member of First Baptist Church of Villa Rica.

Survivors include his wife of 24 years, Carole Brackett of Temple; daughters, Megan Leslie Brackett of Temple, and Abigail Daryl Brackett of Temple; brother, Steve Brackett of Dallas; and sister, Gwen Brackett of Rockmart.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, April 19, 2010, at 3 p.m., from Clark Funeral Home, with Reverend Jeff Jones officiating. Interment will follow in New Hope Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Sunday, April 18, 2010, from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m.

I loved Darrell and will miss him greatly. Carol, Megan and Abby I love y'all and pray for you. Please know that you are not alone in your grieving. Many people grieve with you and will miss Darrell. R.I.P. friend

Carole,

We are so very sorry for your loss. You have such a wonderful family and we'll be thinking of you, Megan and Abigail. Please let us know if we can do anything.

The Britt Family,

Tim, Sherry, Ashley & Shelby

Carole, Abby, and Megan

We are so sorry for the loss of Darrell. I cannot begin to imagine the hurt that you guys are going through. Please know that we are here if you guys need anything at all. I know he was Abby's biggest fan at the ball park, and I will miss hearing him tell her to "rock and fire". I know she will continue to make her daddy proud.

God must be building a very well coached softball team up there, because he now has two amazing softball dads looking down on all of our girls.

If there is anything we can do, please dont hesitate to let us know.

Like I told Shauna when Berdo passed, let Abby know, that he is always there watching her games, he just has much better seats now !!

We are here if you need us.

We love you guys!

Crissy, Leanne, and family.

Carol, We are so sorry for your loss! Brett Fav-re will be greatly missed by many!. We love you very much if there is anything i can do please let me know. Yall are in our prayers! I pray GOD gives you all strength & PEACE to get through these hard times.

RIP Darrell "Brett Fav-re!

Olivia, Jake & Kids.