Paulding.com

Thank you, Bizness...

Just want to give Bizness a shout out for accompanying me to the Marietta Business Association breakfast meeting this morning. I was the speaker and she took some photos/video while we were there. I really enjoyed spending some additional time with you afterward, and I look forward to being part of the interesting projects we discussed!

She is out there talking about the benefits of this site and how it can help businesses grow - not just Paulding businesses, but any business anywhere that wants to reach new customers in our area.

Just want to give Bizness a shout out for accompanying me to the Marietta Business Association breakfast meeting this morning. I was the speaker and she took some photos/video while we were there. I really enjoyed spending some additional time with you afterward, and I look forward to being part of the interesting projects we discussed!

She is out there talking about the benefits of this site and how it can help businesses grow - not just Paulding businesses, but any business anywhere that wants to reach new customers in our area.

Thank you Joe...for those out there that have never seen you in action they don't know what they are missing! Not only are you entertaining with your magic and your wit but you are an outstanding speaker with a vast knowledge of the business world...thank you for the kind words and allowing me to accompany you! I look forward to our upcoming projects as well!!

Bizness - I tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me send you a message.

I speak Monday at the Marietta Metro Rotary Club and you are certainly welcome to attend.

http://www.mariettametrorotary.org/

Meets Monday @ 12:15 PM

Hilton Atlanta/Marietta Hotel and Conference Center

500 Powder Springs St

Marietta, GA 30064

Details/directions/links on the web site.

hey anybody watching at the square???? Joe's performing and there are alot of vendors hanging out and waiting to show you their stuff!!

I missed it :(

But, I agree with Joe - you are a pretty amazing person and a lot of fun to hang out with. :wub: