Paulding.com

Lawn Mower Repairs in Paulding County

If your mower is sputtering, or is not running, give me a call and I'll get you fixed up right.

Riding Mowers

Push Mowers (my specialty ;))

Chainsaws

Weed eaters

Blowers

QUICK turn around time, because the grass won't stop growing while you have to wait 2-3 weeks to get your machine back. :)

Glenn

678-315-8794

Thank you!!

Bumped for business~ :)

I wish you had someone who could pick up a rider! :cray: :cray:

I do have someone. But, as far away as you live, it would be kind of expensive (gas AND TIME-wise). But, if you want to have it picked up, I can see how much my man would charge to go get it...and of course bring it back when I'm done. He charges $15 each way for folks within an 8 mile radius.

BTW folks, I do have a pick up man, and an extra mechanic who does mostly ATV's, but also takes in my surplus business, so you folks don't have to wait too long to get things back. ;)

Glen, you've got to come by and see the acreage I've taken back with the mower you sold us, it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking about building a gazebo on the corner lot. :yahoo:

You GO, buddy!!! So, when's the next wing-ding at Di's place?

We were there last night. We're coming to watch you play next weekend so maybe we can swing by after wards. :drinks:

That would be cool!!! A couple of friends of mine are having birthday parties there....should be a BLAST!! I miss my sungoddess though!! ;)

Gotcha phone number and will give you a call when we need some repairs! :drinks:

Thank ya, Mr. Jug~~ :)

I really appreciate it! :D

(edited to say....just noticed I said MR. knowing my luck it could be Mrs. or Miss, or the ambiguous "Ms.") :pardon: :blush: