Paulding.com

Fresh Chicken Salad

We have fresh, homemade chicken salad at the bakery. On a fluffy croissant or you can have just a scoop on lettuce.

We also have pasta salads and as always our ham and cheese croissants! And don't forget to come pick up a coconut cream or carrot cake for your Easter get togethers. And our newest addition- OH MY-Blackberry Pie! I tried it yesterday and it is soooo good. I am ordering one for my Easter day dinner. lol.

See you at the bakery!

Chicken salad sounds so yummy! But there are a lot of varieties. Can you tell us about the ingredients?

I know what you mean. Ours has all hormone free chicken breast, fresh crunchy red apples, chopped pecans, and teeny diced onion, and or course mayo. We have sold out everyday since we started selling it and have had so many great comments. While our chicken salad will stay the same, we are doing a different pasta salad every few days.

I've already ordered my Carrot cake for Easter Sunday and I can't wait. It will be as delicious as everything else that we have gotten so far.

D

lol. Of course it will! Carrot cupcakes are our cupcake of the month this month, too!