Paulding.com

Lawn Mower Repairs and Tune Ups in Paulding County

It looks like a nice week ahead. Drop me a line if I can help you out. Otherwise, have a great day and rest of the week!! :)

Thanks,

Glenn

Let the grass-cutting begin! Temps to make the 80's soon! The grass is going to grow like crazy!

If y'all are having issues with your lawn mower or TILLER (it's almost time to plant, definitely time to till), take your equipment over to Subby's place off of Ridge Rd. and he'll fix it up for you.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

my son pulled ours out sunday, and it is running great. I am so proud I got that from you :good: :wub:

Well GREAT!! You are certainly welcome! :)

Hey Subby, my DH just bought a new weed eater and still has the old one. It does not work, is a Ryobi brand, gas powered and is about 10 years old. Would you want it for parts or whatever? I hope he didn't toss it since I told him I would ask you first. I can always drop it by if he still has it. I'm just down the road from you, off Poole Bridge.

Hey Subby, my DH just bought a new weed eater and still has the old one. It does not work, is a Ryobi brand, gas powered and is about 10 years old. Would you want it for parts or whatever? I hope he didn't toss it since I told him I would ask you first. I can always drop it by if he still has it. I'm just down the road from you, off Poole Bridge.

Absolutely!!!! Thank you very much. I will be on the road a lot today with house calls, but you can always just leave it in front of the garage if I'm not there. :) I will be out from 1:00 until about 3 or 4 today.

I will bring it by either today or tomorrow.

That will be fine. I should be here most of the day today. Tomorrow, the kids are in school, but my wife is off..so I am spending the day with her. So, if I'm not here, like I said, just leave it in front of the garage. Thank you! :)

Do you give estimates before you repair....

ALWAYS. And if I run into unforeseen problems, I always contact you BEFORE going any further. Most people I have done business with in pcom, will tell you I stay in touch along the way. ;)

ALWAYS. And if I run into unforeseen problems, I always contact you BEFORE going any further. Most people I have done business with in pcom, will tell you I stay in touch along the way. ;)

That's the truth!!!! :wub:

Hubby bragged that he started the mower yesterday and it started on the FIRST pull!!!!

Prior to Subby fixing it last September, it took one person to pull the string -one to hold the choke open until it heated up...then it would die when too hot while mowing, or not start after we stopped to dump out the grass bag!!!

Thanks so much Subby!!!! YOU ROCK!!!! :drinks:

That's the truth!!!! :wub:

Hubby bragged that he started the mower yesterday and it started on the FIRST pull!!!!

Prior to Subby fixing it last September, it took one person to pull the string -one to hold the choke open until it heated up...then it would die when too hot while mowing, or not start after we stopped to dump out the grass bag!!!

Thanks so much Subby!!!! YOU ROCK!!!! :drinks:

Thanks Far West. I hope it gives you trouble free service all season!! :)

Subby, I dropped the weed eater off at your house and left in front of your garage. I hope you can get it running or at least be able to use it for parts. Maybe you will be able to find someone that can use a weed eater this year.

Subby, I dropped the weed eater off at your house and left in front of your garage. I hope you can get it running or at least be able to use it for parts. Maybe you will be able to find someone that can use a weed eater this year.

Several people are wanting one, so I'm gonna TRY to fix it if I can. Thanks a bunch!! :)