Paulding.com

Chiropractor horsing around North Georgia!

Thanks for sharing this piece LPPT. It is interesting to see how chiropractics can help even in the animal world! So...did it stop bucking? We know it had a lot of health benefits on the horse, the same as a humans.

Yes they do stop bucking if the cause is from a sublexation, they get this due to physical stresses just like people. He has being adjusting animals for many years. They respond very well to it. He loves animals and this has been very rewarding.

They actually relax during the procedure, he had told me about how their heads go down and their eyes close while he is working, I got to see it for myself.

He uses an instrument called an activator, at first the clicking sound it makes scares them a little, then they start to associate the sound with feeling good.

They gray horse was trying to love all over him when he was done, I was laughing about it.

Wow...I had no idea chiropractors were used to help animals, too! That was really interesting!

Pubby was very intrigued by it. I am putting together video for our website, when Pubby saw the video he wanted to do a story on it.

A local chiropractor, Dr. Penney, helped our German Shepherd get at least an extra year of quality life with his efforts, and has been working with animals for quite some time. Not so new, but I guess not too widely known.