Paulding.com

Anyone know what is going on? I just tried to go through there and had to be dirverted. I'm sure it was an accident but don't know anything further. Prayers for all involved. Tons of cops there. sad.gif

ETA: I was to far back to see anything but I would think with that many police officers it is something serious. sad.gif

Edited by Davis

My DD works near there and someone came into her place of business and said that an SUV had gone off the road into a creek and that two other vehicles were also involved. Of course, this is second hand info since neither myself nor my DD actually saw what happened. The person did say that they are diverting traffic though.

there were no suv's were involved in the accident just 1 white car and 1 black car the person in white car that was in the creek was serious don't know about the other person

Sorry to say but I heard from a friend at the Sheriffs dept that there was a fatality.

Sorry to say but I heard from a friend at the Sheriffs dept that there was a fatality.

sad.gif I'm so sorry to hear that. Prayers for the family. thanks for the info everyone.

And thanks for the correction too. I'm horrible with directions/locations.

Edited by Davis