Paulding.com

LAWN MOWER REPAIRS! IN HIRAM/PAULDING

This week left me high and dry, so the shops' wide open. Bring 'em on in while the wait it short. Mowers, pressure washers, most anything with a gasoline engine on it is welcome.

Glenn

678-315-8794

Thanks folks! :)

Subby fixed our lawn mower this past week, and I just want to say that he did a great job, for a great price, kept us posted on what was going on, and was so super easy to work with!!! The drive belt on our mower was a hugely complicated job, and we are so grateful to have found Subby! There's no telling how much more we would have paid if we had taken it somewhere else! Take your mower to Subby if you have problems with it, you won't be sorry!

Subby fixed our lawn mower this past week, and I just want to say that he did a great job, for a great price, kept us posted on what was going on, and was so super easy to work with!!! The drive belt on our mower was a hugely complicated job, and we are so grateful to have found Subby! There's no telling how much more we would have paid if we had taken it somewhere else! Take your mower to Subby if you have problems with it, you won't be sorry!

Thanks guys. It was a pleasure dealing with you, as well! :)

He also fixes shattered egos. :blink:

How would you know??? I think the ego department left you and I out! So, there's nothing to fix~~ :p

You nut!!! :lol:

;)

Go cut some grass, why don't ya!! :drinks:

I've already mowed down half the feild with the lawn mower you sold us....I'm running out of things to cut.

Work it man!!!! Work it!!! ;)

Most shops would have charged around 300-350 for the services I did....you came out good!! ;) I promise ya!! Looking forward to doing more business with you sometime when something else breaks. (Not that I hope something else breaks, but I sure will be glad when the weather gets good so I can get in some business!!! I'm broke as a haint!! :pardon:

Most shops would have charged around 300-350 for the services I did....you came out good!! ;) I promise ya!! Looking forward to doing more business with you sometime when something else breaks. (Not that I hope something else breaks, but I sure will be glad when the weather gets good so I can get in some business!!! I'm broke as a haint!! :pardon:

Oh thanks or cleaning it up, too! He's still got it sitting out in the driveway to show off for the neighbors! :lol:

Oh thanks or cleaning it up, too! He's still got it sitting out in the driveway to show off for the neighbors! :lol:

She did clean up right purty!!! Glad yall are happy with it. That makes it worth it all to me. :D