Paulding.com

For the woman in your life...

I just checked out the website, love the shells!

I know you can not quote on line, but your specials you are running are quite a bit less than what is listed on the website.

I am definitely very interested, I just need to decide which shells I like for the bundle deal.

I just checked out the website, love the shells!

I know you can not quote on line, but your specials you are running are quite a bit less than what is listed on the website.

I am definitely very interested, I just need to decide which shells I like for the bundle deal.

Thanks, LPPT...and unfortunately that's true that I can't talk about the deals I can offer on line. But I'll be happy to let you know by pm, or feel free to call! :D

I have this purse, I have three shells. I had a Purse Party it was fun and relaxing but in your home with your friends and a Miche Representative explaining how it works and answers your questions. At the end of my party I didn't realize how much my friends had bought, I got a free purse so all I had to do was to buy a bundle of shells.

I have this purse, I have three shells. I had a Purse Party it was fun and relaxing but in your home with your friends and a Miche Representative explaining how it works and answers your questions. At the end of my party I didn't realize how much my friends had bought, I got a free purse so all I had to do was to buy a bundle of shells.

The purse is great, isn't it Bichongal? And the good thing about the purse parties is that there isn't any pressure--I would just bring the bags and shells, and you and your friends just play! NO sales pitch...the purses speak for themselves! When you are ready to get any more shells, just let me know. I do offer shell bundles, as well. I look forward to hearing from you!