Paulding.com

Chiropractor Dallas Ga how to choose a supplement

Research shows that most people buy supplements based on the packaging. Many people have no idea how to read the label. If a source is given look for these words ACETATE, BITARTRATE, CHLORIDE, GLUCONATE, HYDROCHLORIDE, NITRATE, SUCCINATE. If these words are present it is a synthetic. If the source is not listed DO NOT BY THE PRODUCT!!!!! Beware of the word all natural. Many things that are bad for your health are "all natural". Poison Ivy is all natural do you want it in your salad. Taking high potency supplements is unwise and unnecessary. Many of my patients have brought me bottles of high potency vitamin C and E. They want to get plenty of antioxidants. To many times they are harming themselves. d- alpha tocopherol is what is commonly sold as vitamin E. This is only a small part of a unit of whole vitamin E. Natural vitamin E is a complex of 8 molecules. A unit of real whole food vitamin C is configured of multiple constituents as well.When you see ascorbic acid sold as vitamin C once again you are only getting a small part of a unit of vitamin C.

An expensive supplement is not necessarily good/the best. Conversely an inexpensive supplement is not necessarily bad/ineffective.

In our clinic we do more than NECK PAIN, BACK PAIN, HEADACHES, SPORTS INJURIES,AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT INJURIES,REHAB, FOOT PAIN, JAW PAIN/TMJ, SHOULDER PAIN, KNEE PAIN, WRIST PAIN/CARPAL TUNNEL, and ADJUSTMENTS. We provide excellent nutritional support for many common health concerns.

Many people with disc problems are helped by good chiropractic care. I was suffering from a terrible disc problem in my neck.This was in 1988. I was unable to work or move my arm for a long period of time. A skilled chiropractor restored me to full function.This is why I became a chiropractor. I have helped many people and would love to help you. A CONSULTATION IS FREE!!!!!!!

Do you suggest seeing a chiropractor if you have herniated discs in your lower back? I used to have migraines, and went to a chiropractor, and never had another one. I now have herniated discs and I'm a little unsure.

Many people with disc problems are helped by good chiropractic care. I was suffering from a terrible disc problem in my neck.This was in 1988. I was unable to work or move my arm for a long period of time. A skilled chiropractor restored me to full function.This is why I became a chiropractor. I have helped many people and would love to help you. A CONSULTATION IS FREE!!!!!!!

I agree...it can help. I have transcribed several chiropractic care reports dealing with herniated discs.

Give it a try, EJ78! :)