Paulding.com

Last minute babysitter change - need recommendation

A slight schedule adjustment means that I am in search of a babysitter for Saturday evening, preferably in the Old Cartersville - Seven Hills - New Hope area. Even better with her own transportation, even if that means a premium fee.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

JMT

A slight schedule adjustment means that I am in search of a babysitter for Saturday evening, preferably in the Old Cartersville - Seven Hills - New Hope area. Even better with her own transportation, even if that means a premium fee.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

JMT

Not using N anymore? I have several responsible driving teens on my FB that are homeschoolers and babysit-if you want to see me over there on FB.

N is great and the kids love her, but she lives a long way away! If we get home late, I really would like to avoid driving all the way to her house and back! So I'm looking for an alternate solution for this weekend.

My daughter is 17, going on 27. She could use the money, makes straight "A", good church raised young'n with more common sense than most people older than she is. I would have to run this by her first, but if you are interested, PM me.