Paulding.com

Cheeseballs and football...

It is a very busy weekend at Bumble Bee Bakery. We have so many birthday, shower, wedding and groom's cakes that will be picked up today and tomorrow. But we haven't forgot that it is Superbowl weekend! We will have our awesome cheeseballs ready for your party! While you are at the bakery, you could grab some Cheesecake Cupcakes-which are our Cupcake of the Month for Feb. Or an eclair, cream horn, fudge, cookies, etc.

It is a very busy weekend at Bumble Bee Bakery. We have so many birthday, shower, wedding and groom's cakes that will be picked up today and tomorrow. But we haven't forgot that it is Superbowl weekend! We will have our awesome cheeseballs ready for your party! While you are at the bakery, you could grab some Cheesecake Cupcakes-which are our Cupcake of the Month for Feb. Or an eclair, cream horn, fudge, cookies, etc.

I get so hungry for cake every time I see your name.

haha! I think that is awesome. Come by and get some cake.

To anyone who came by earlier today to get a cheeseballs, I apologize. Our Food processor wasn't working last night, so I didn't get to grind the pecans to coat them until around noon today. I have my Mexican cheeseball ready for tomorrow. My hubby is going to be happy, I added some extra jalapenos for him. lol. I also made Ranch Cheeseballs. I really hate it that some of you came in today and didn't get what you were looking for. Once again, I apologize. :(

haha! I think that is awesome. Come by and get some cake.

To anyone who came by earlier today to get a cheeseballs, I apologize. Our Food processor wasn't working last night, so I didn't get to grind the pecans to coat them until around noon today. I have my Mexican cheeseball ready for tomorrow. My hubby is going to be happy, I added some extra jalapenos for him. lol. I also made Ranch Cheeseballs. I really hate it that some of you came in today and didn't get what you were looking for. Once again, I apologize. :(

Will you be open on Superbowl Sunday?