Paulding.com

Are you wanting more for your child?

Good Morning. Hope everyone is having a great day. I wanted to share with you our wonderful curriculum that we offer to our children. We are not just babysitters like some other daycares in the area. We are a very structured center that offers so many fun and challenging things for your child each day.

Our children's day includes music and movement, curriculum art, sign language, Spanish, and much more.

Children learn by doing! They are interested in hands-on materials and should be offered opportunities to make meaningful choices. We offer a wide variety of ideas to build early literacy, math, science, social skills, and MORE!

We help each child socially, physically, emotionally, and cognitively. Our curriculums stimulate thinking, reasoning, decision-making, and problem-solving.

We will provide a wide range of hands-on, interactive activities that allow children to use their unique learning styles to experiment and explore their surroundings.

We are confident our early learning curriculum meets or exceeds the standards set forth by state and early childhood organizations.

I would love for you to come in and take a tour and show you all the terrific things we have to offer, and also meet our amazing teachers that provide each child with love and security.

If you have any questions call me at 770-943-0058. Our hours are from 6:30am-7:00pm. And please check us out on the web at www.childrens-palace.com.

Good Morning. Hope everyone is having a great day. I wanted to share with you our wonderful curriculum that we offer to our children. We are not just babysitters like some other daycares in the area. We are a very structured center that offers so many fun and challenging things for your child each day.

Our children's day includes music and movement, curriculum art, sign langue, Spanish, and much more.

Children learn by doing! They are interested in hands-on materials and should be offered opportunities to make meaningful choices. We offer a wide variety of ideas to build early literacy, math, science, social skills, and MORE!

We help each child socially, physically, emotionally, and cognitively. Our curriculums stimulate thinking, reasoning, decision-making, and problem-solving.

We will provide a wide range of hands-on, interactive activities that allow children to use their unique learning styles to experiment and explore their surroundings.

We are confident our early learning curriculum meets or exceeds the standards set forth by state and early childhood organizations.

I would love for you to come in and take a tour and show you all the terrific things we have to offer, and also meet our amazing teachers that provide each child with love and security.

If you have any questions call me at 770-943-0058. Our hours are from 6:30am-7:00pm. And please check us out on the web at www.childrens-palace.com.

What are your infant (newborn) rates?

Our rates for the Infant room are $ 152.50 for a full week. That's from 6:30am to 7:00pm. That includes breakfast, hot lunch, and snacks. We also have a part time rate. We offer a 3 day in the Infant room as well. That would be $ 122.50. If you have any other questions please call me. I would love to tell you about our Infant room.

My child goes to Children's Palace and he loves it! They are great and super affordable compared to other day cares -ask for Angie or Samantha and they will show you around! I went to many different daycares around the area and this one by far is the best! Most of all - my child loves his teacher!

Do you offer Pre-K? Is it private or state funded? I will be looking for a new Pre-K program for my daughter, she will NOT be going where my older girls went! She's only 2 but it's never too early to start looking!

Do you offer Pre-K? Is it private or state funded? I will be looking for a new Pre-K program for my daughter, she will NOT be going where my older girls went! She's only 2 but it's never too early to start looking!

We have private Private-Pre-K at this time, but are applying for Georgia funded Pre-K in February and should be receiving it for the fall. Please come in and take a tour of the center and I can tell you more about the program and even let you meet our teachers. smile.gif