Paulding.com

Scenic Tailgate Throws

so what did you end up having left?

I have 3 Alabama Snuggies (these were pre-ordered by one person who has not responded to my PM's) and 2 Dallas Cowboys Snuggies.

In the Scenic Tailgate Throws I have:

UGA

FL

TN

AL (only one remaining)

Auburn

So, if anyone is in need of these PLEASE let me know ASAP.

I might be interested in the FL one.

Great. Just let me know ASAP. I am planning on sending these to the mall this afternoon where they will be for sale for $29.99. I sent some I had left over from another shipment and they were sold in 4 hours!! I just do not want to have these after the holidays.

Thanks!!

will you be getting any more GA Tech stuff?

LAST CALL: PLEASE PICK UP THE COLLEGIATE SNUGGIES AND SCENIC TAILGATE THROWS!!!! IF YOU PRE-ORDERED ONE I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS PM'S AND POSTS ON HERE ADVISING THEY ARE READY TO BE PICKED UP. SOME P.COM MEMBERS I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM AND I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU. OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE SOLD TO THE NEXT PERSON.

I REALLY APPRECIATE THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE COME AND PICKED UP YOUR MERCHANDISE. I HAVE MET A LOT OF REALLY NICE MEMBERS FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!

THANKS.

UPDATE: ALL THE SNUGGIES ARE GONE!!!! THANK YOU P.COMMERS.

I still have the Scenic Tailgate Throws remaining:

1 - Florida

1 - Alabama

2 - Tennessee

3 - Auburn

will you be getting any more GA Tech stuff?

I never know. Tech merchandise is hard to come by because they limit their licensing. But, I am sometimes able to get Tech stuff at a good price and I can typically get anything you want/need. Thanks for checking.