Paulding.com

HATS - CHRISTMAS SALE

I have the following hats for sale at a GREAT DEAL for a Christmas Blow-Out Sale!! All are NEW WITH TAG! ONLY $7.00 EACH! Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing one or more of these great hats.

Made by American Needle:

Alabama or Auburn

Olive Khaki hats with popular distressed look including splattered paint spots and rips.

The Alabama one has a raised "A" in Crimson outlined in white and and "BAMA" embroidered in Crimson above the adjustable strap with metal buckle.

wadesgoingawayhats119.jpg

The Auburn one has a raised "AU" logo in navy outlined in orange.The Tiger Eyes logo is embroidered above the adjustable strap with metal buckle. Officially Licensed Collegiate Merchandise.

wadesgoingawayhats118.jpg

Made by CHASE AUTHENTICS, the premier in NASCAR Apparel:

Dale, Jr Black with "88" embroidered in silver outlined in red. Juniors signature embroidered on the distressed bill. NATIONAL GUARD logo embroidered in red above the adjustable strap with metal buckle.

wadesgoingawayhats117.jpg

Dale, Sr black hat with camo patch on the front with "3" and Senior's signature on it in white and red. Patch has red stitching and red stitching on the bill and each seam of the hat. Camo underneath the bill. CHASE and NASCAR logos embroidered to the right of the adjustable strap. The Legendary Earnhardt patch to the left of the adjustable strap.

wadesgoingawayhats116.jpg

Jimmie Johnson blue hat hat with camo patch on the front with "48" and Jimmie's signature on it in gold. Patch has gold stitching and gp;d stitching on the bill and each seam of the hat. Camo underneath the bill. CHASE and NASCAR logos embroidered to the right of the adjustable strap. "JJ" patch to the left of the adjustable strap.

wadesgoingawayhats120.jpg

I want One of The Alabama Hats. I Can pick it up today.

I am so sorry!! I bought the only two Alabama hats they had and of course DH got one. (He has dozens of AL hats and says he gets more compliments on this hat than any he owns.) But, someone had already PM'd me and asked for the one remaining Alabama hat and the one Auburn hat I have. I apologize and sure do wish I had more!!! :(

ETA: The three NASCAR hats are still available.