Paulding.com

COLLEGIATE SNUGGIES

Hello. This is my FINAL call for those who pre-ordered Snuggies. I NEED these picked up by tomorrow, Monday, or I will make them available to those who have asked for any leftovers and are on the "backup" list. I do not want to be stuck with these after the 25th (I have already paid for them and cannot return them) and we are getting close. SOOOOOOO.......IF you pre-ordered a Collegiate Snuggie you NEED to get in touch with me ASAP. IF you do not want it, that is fine, I just need to know so I can sell it to someone else. IF you do still want it I need it to be picked up tomorrow or a specific time to do so. I hope everyone understands where I am coming from. I still have Alabama, UGA and LSU on my table. PLEASE and THANK YOU!

Please PM me a # to reach you at so I can arrange to pick mine up. I have PM you my # as well. We are going to a movie at 330 but I will pick up tomorrow after work. However I need to know where. thanks ~ Heather

Please PM me a # to reach you at so I can arrange to pick mine up. I have PM you my # as well. We are going to a movie at 330 but I will pick up tomorrow after work. However I need to know where. thanks ~ Heather

I will do that now. We have been gone all day. Tomorrow works great!!! Thanks.

Do you have a Ga one left and if so, how much??

TIA

As of right now I do not. They are $20.00. I will add you to the backup list. THANKS!!

I would love one if you have any left overs...would like a Ga. Bulldogs...Thanks

THANKS, I will add you to the backup list as well.