Paulding.com

Babycheeks Infant N Toddler would like to introduce our new on-line store

Hello All, I would like to introduce myself, I have an on-line store that has unique products for infant and toddlers. On my site you can find great items for baby showers, birthdays, new Moms, Christmas, etc. Many products can be personalized, most items will ship out between 3 days and 14 days depending on if it is personalized and what the item is. All merchandise is shipped directly to purchaser or to any address you designate. You will also find, gift certificates and a baby registry on the site so please feel free to register and tell your friends and family.

I am so excited to be on P.com and I look forward to sharing in the fun that I have read on P.com and becoming more involved with the on-line community.

LPPT has told me so much about the site and how great the people are that are here on Paulding.com.

I would appreciate feedback about my site and any testimonials you may offer.

Thank you very much,

Dottie

Hello All, I would like to introduce myself, I have an on-line store that has unique products for infant and toddlers. On my site you can find great items for baby showers, birthdays, new Moms, Christmas, etc. Many products can be personalized, most items will ship out between 3 days and 14 days depending on if it is personalized and what the item is. All merchandise is shipped directly to purchaser or to any address you designate. You will also find, gift certificates and a baby registry on the site so please feel free to register and tell your friends and family.

I am so excited to be on P.com and I look forward to sharing in the fun that I have read on P.com and becoming more involved with the on-line community.

LPPT has told me so much about the site and how great the people are that are here on Paulding.com.

I would appreciate feedback about my site and any testimonials you may offer.

Thank you very much,

Dottie

Check out this sample of the many great gifts on my website!

bbbbbb.gif

can you put a link to your website or did I just over look it..

and welcome to pcom

Hi Lady Raider; I am new at this but I think if you click on the words "visit my website" should bring you to my website. In case it doesn't and please let me know, my site is www.babycheeksinfantntoddler.com

Please let me know what you think :-0

Thanks