Paulding.com

Bags & Barks Boutique - info as promised

Following up on our other post made today “Don’t want to climb on Roof Top to Shout….” Which was about us finally being back on track to fulfill our dream of moving back to England, I made reference that I would post about the Boutique separately, so here it is… (Sorry for the delay, but got little busy today)

We have had a few individuals inquiring (expressing interest) about/in the business itself and/or parts of the business. If anybody has any interest in any part of the business, please feel free to contact us directly. We will be happy to talk to anyone who has interest in the business, or who has interest in any part of the business, for any reason.

Bags & Barks Boutique is almost a year old, and we have enjoyed having it, just as we have enjoyed making new friends through Bags & Barks. We never thought that Bags & Barks would be the success that it ended up being. We have been pleasantly surprised by the business, its success, its wonderful customers (both 2 legged & 4 legged), and of course we will miss being in our Boutique location everyday, and meeting new people everyday. We also learned a lot about running a small retail business, which neither of us had any experience at before we began Bags & Barks Boutique. We would like to say thank you to all our customers from this past year, and especially to the many repeat customers, those that visit often and/or on a regular basis.

Effective Immediately, Bags & Barks Boutique will begin our Moving/Closing/Going Out of Business Sale. As many of you already know, our prices have always been low, and now they will be even lower as we work toward clearing out our entire inventory. We will also be selling all fixtures in the Boutique as well as any other miscellaneous items used in the Boutique for displays or otherwise.

Our current Stock includes: (we also have reserve stock not included below)

(all numbers are approximates)

300 Handbags (all styles), 80 Accessory type items, 20 Quilted Diaper bags,

12 Quilted Book Bags, 5 pieces of Luggage, 12 Messenger Bags

50 Paw Print handbag/tote (plain, simple tote like), 100 Paw Print Accessory items

600 Pet Toys, 60 bottles of Pet Shampoo, 15 Pet Beds, 20 Pet Clothes

25 Pet Carriers, 50 Pet Bowls, 20 Raised Feeders, 25 Dog Frisbees, 350 Bandannas

80 Collars, 90 Leashes, 125 Barrettes, 70 Grooming Bows, 40 Light Disc for collars

60 Jewelry/Earring Sets (animal prints), 50 Bracelets/Bangles (animal prints)

100 Headbands (animal prints), 200 Hair Twisters (animal prints)

10 men’s wallets

….and probably some others things that I can’t remember

We will also be selling some items in "Lots". If there are items that you might like to purchase in "Lots", please contact us directly.

We invite everyone to visit Bags & Barks Boutique for all your holiday shopping needs. We have a large selection of items, and EVERYTHING IS ON SALE!

Steve & Nemie

How much is the shampoo? Is it good for their skin? I always just use johnson's baby shampoo because my dogs have allergies when it comes to dog shampoo. Thanks for your help!

The pet shampoo will be on sale for $6 a bottle, regular $9 and $8. I have couple of shampoos that would be perfect for your dog, as they are made for senisitive skin, skin and coat conditioning. Please come by and have a look at the shampoos. We also have a great conditioner. Hope to see you soon.

How much are book bags and 5 piece luggage set?

The quilted book bags are on sale for $18, and I have several canvas book bags in the animal print which are on sale for $6.00. Please come by and visit us and have a look at those and other items.

Hope to see you soon.

The pet shampoo is wonderful.. I have bought some and used on my Chihuahua. it helped his dry skin. and it does not take much at all..

Nemie can you list some prices of your items?

Heya Lady R,

I will definitely put together a list of some of the items with prices and post them later today when I am at the Boutique. Again, as a note, EVERYTHING IS ON SALE, EVERYTHIBG MUST GO!

Also, thanks so much for your kind comment on the pet shampoo. We have a lot of repeat customers for the shampoo.

How much are book bags and 5 piece luggage set?

Forgot to advise about the luggage. We have 5 different pieces, 3 are of a black & white plaid print, which can be sold as a 3 piece set for $115.00 (marked down $10), and the other 2 are zebra print with red trim, one is on sale for $30.00 and one is on sale for $40.00 (each is $5 off). All of these are very nice, well made pieces w/ wheels and w/ a tilt proof piece on the bottom.