Paulding.com

Name:

Joseph Coviello

Date:

June 8, 1966 - December 1, 2009

Obituary:

Joseph Coviello, age 43, of Dallas, GA, formerly of Lorain, passed away on Tuesday, December 1, 2009. He was born in Lorain on June 8, 1966, moved to Georgia 12 years ago. He was a 1984 graduate of Southview High School and also a graduate of Kent State University. Joseph was employed as a County Planner for Paulding County, GA. He was a former member of St. John Roman Catholic Church, Lorain, and currently a member of St. Vincent DePaul Catholic Church in GA. He enjoyed playing racquetball and golfing, and playing various sports with his children, nieces, and nephews. Joseph is survived by his wife of 13 years, LuAnn (nee Abrams), children; Adam Joseph and Adele Megan Coviello, both of home, his mother, Mary (nee DiLuciano), of Lorain, brothers; Anthony, of FL, Robert, of CA, and Rocco, of FL, sisters; Denise O’Gorman, of GA, and Kimberly Miller, of FL, along with many loving nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his father, Salvatore A., in 2006, brother, Sal, in 2005, and his grandparents; Dominic and Francis DiLuciano and Anthony and Antonette Coviello. The family will receive friends on Sunday, December 6, from 2-4 and 7-9 pm, in the Dovin Funeral Home, 2701 Elyria Avenue, Lorain, where prayers will be held at 9:00 am on Monday. A Funeral Mass will follow at 9:30 am at St. John’s Roman Catholic Church, 2143 Homewood Drive, Lorain. The Rev. Fr. Thomas Smith, Pastor, will officiate. Burial will follow at Ridge Hill Memorial Park, Amherst Twp.

Cemetery:

Ridge Hill Memorial Park

44805 North Ridge Road

Amherst Twp., OH 44001 (map/driving directions)

Visitations:

2:00PM to 4:00PM on Sunday, December 6th, 2009 at Dovin Funeral Home (map/driving directions)

7:00PM to 9:00PM on Sunday, December 6th, 2009 at Dovin Funeral Home (map/driving directions)

Services:

9:00AM at Dovin Funeral Home on Monday, December 7th, 2009 (map/driving directions)

9:30AM at St. John Roman Catholic Church on Monday, December 7th, 2009 (map/driving directions)

Online Tribute Videos Notice Please note that Tribute Videos are best viewed over a High-Speed connection; dial-up users may experience difficulty viewing Tribute Videos online.

I knew Joe from football, his son Adam and my son play together. Joe was a wonderful, sweet person. I am deeply saddened for his family, they are great people. I am praying for the family and friends, this has hit a lot of us very hard. Rest in peace Joe, you will be missed. sad.gif

Edited by dana