Paulding.com

Off to the Bakery

I am off to the bakery! Although we have stopped taking special orders for pick up tomorrow, we will have lots of goodies in the case that can be purchased for your Thanksgiving Feasts.

I was just wondering, has anyone tried our new and much improved biscuits? We were not totally happy with the biscuits our first week, so we upgraded and improved! Now they are bigger and better filled. Let me know if anyone has tried them and what you think, please. :)

I don't know about the bisquits either but oh my gosh the Carrot Cake cupcakes and the Chocolate cupcakes were delicious! Thank goodness I don't live too close or I would be in trouble! I also got two Sweet Potato Pies for Thanksgiving that are sitting in the fridge and I'm just upset I have to wait until Thursday to try..Thank you Robin!

I don't know about the biscuits but my husband said he is totally hooked on the vanilla filled creme horns!

He isn't the only one! We sell many, many, many cream horns. Everyone loves the real buttercream icing we fill them with. We also do chocolate buttercream filled.

I don't know about the bisquits either but oh my gosh the Carrot Cake cupcakes and the Chocolate cupcakes were delicious! Thank goodness I don't live too close or I would be in trouble! I also got two Sweet Potato Pies for Thanksgiving that are sitting in the fridge and I'm just upset I have to wait until Thursday to try..Thank you Robin!

You are most welcome! I ate half a sweet potato tart the other night and was wishing I hadn't gave the other half away. lol.

Darn, darn, darn, darn, darn!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meant to call from work today to order a pumpkin pie for tomorrow and forgot. Will you have ANY extras made for tomorrow??

Sorry, no comment on the biscuits!

We will be baking and filling up the cases from early in the morning so there will be pies. We are just selling things as soon as they hit the case. I made 6 coconut cakes today and 30 minutes later they were gone! We will have some delicious pecan, cherry, apple and very berry pies tomorrow. Along with the pumpkin, sweet potato and chocolate chess. We have a small hummingbird cake in the case now and 2 single layer double chocolate cakes. We will be making red velvet and coconut, german choc, etc. as soon as we get there in the morning.