Paulding.com

OVERSTOCK KRETZER HAIR SHEARS at Closeout Prices!

Another 2 P.commers taking advantage of these made me think I better bump this today for visibility....

I don't have a actual count but was told count is low on each of the shears, so I am certain the availability will not last till the end of the month as once was projected.

Had planned on changing the prices online to reflect the special but going to keep it here on P.com instead!!

These prices are crazy! I have never had this many Kretzer shears this low in price before. clapping.gif

Selection of New Kretzer Hair Shears at Closeout Prices!

KretzerOvcerstockcopy.jpg

I WOULD GO BY THE BEAUTY SCHOOLS AND TAKE THE SHEARS,,,MANY OF THE STUDENTS DO NOT HAVE A NICE PAIR, AND CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER....MY DD GOT HER FIRST PAIR AS A PRESENT

I WOULD GO BY THE BEAUTY SCHOOLS AND TAKE THE SHEARS,,,MANY OF THE STUDENTS DO NOT HAVE A NICE PAIR, AND CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER....MY DD GOT HER FIRST PAIR AS A PRESENT

Thank you Tess smile.gif

I actually picked up orders yesterday for customers and had gotten more of a precise count what was on hand.

All shears had a quantity less than 10 and with a possibility of having more available except for the following:

#52113 5"

#53913 5"

#53914 5.5"

#53811 4.5"

• 4 weeks later...