Paulding.com

HANNAH MONTANA TOE SOCKS FOR SALE

I have Hannah Montana Toe Socks FOR SALE. NEW ON CARD. Fits Socks Size 6-8.5

Great Stocking Stuffer ;)

A GREAT DEAL at $3.00 Per Pair!!

Please send a PM if you are interested. THANKS.

WinterWear004-1.jpg

I want a pair please. Can I pick them up when I leave the doctor on thursday like last week? Thanks

I want a pair please. Can I pick them up when I leave the doctor on thursday like last week? Thanks

I have a doctor's appointment in Marietta Thursday afternoon. Please let me know what time you would like to come by and it I am here, that will be fine. Do you want red or blue? THANKS SO MUCH!!

I have a doctor's appointment in Marietta Thursday afternoon. Please let me know what time you would like to come by and it I am here, that will be fine. Do you want red or blue? THANKS SO MUCH!!

Umm Both... I have to work then go to the doc at 2 over close to where you live... maybe I can make it by there another day...

Umm Both... I have to work then go to the doc at 2 over close to where you live... maybe I can make it by there another day...

AWESOME!!! I am going to cancel that appointment for tomorrow so I should be here. Do you still have my number to call to make sure? I just don't want you to make a trip in case I'm not. These socks are SO cute!