Paulding.com

Leslie B. Bohanon, age 93, of Hiram, passed away on Friday, October 30, 2009. She was born on February 11, 1916, in Savannah, GA, to the late John and Lessee Hankinson, and was preceded in death by her husband, John Lee Bohanon.

Survivors include sons and daughter-in-law, Bob & Diane Bohanon of Hiram, and Richard Bohanon of Dallas; daughters and sons-in-law, Beverly Johnson of Hiram, Jenny & Frank Jenkins of Muscadine, AL, and Brenda & Richard Powell of Tampa, FL; ten grandchildren, sixteen great-grandchildren and several nieces and nephews. Her second family was at the Dallas Senior Citizen Center where she dearly enjoyed visiting for 19 years.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, November 2, 2009, at 11:00 a.m., from Clark Funeral Home, with Reverend Frank Jenkins officiating. Mike Martin, Scott Lockhart, Danny Bryant, Perry Brown, Eddie Hames, Ross Alexander, John Galearneau, and John Bohanon will serve as pallbearers. Interment will follow in Powder Springs Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Sunday, November 1, 2009, from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m.

My Prayers are with this Family, If anyone on Pcom knows the Family, please send me pm. I'd like to see if this "Bob" Bohanon, used to live in Mableton in the late 60's. I knew someone by this name, back then and was just curious if it's the same person.