Paulding.com

Halloween photos -- Pkgs. start at $8.00

post-6208-1256876090_thumb.jpg

I have had many requests for good photos of children in their costumes.

Here is the best way to take advantage----come on down.

No appointment and no sitting fee. Do check the location and times.

Packages start at $8 with our most popular at $20 for 3 sheets

Come on down. I hope the line isn't too long.

SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN WELCOMED!

Old photos restored here.

Are package prices per child or can my kids do a group picture together? Thanks!

Groups are OK for the same price.

I can't gouge people for extra kids.

My daughter would be $32 to get in the door.

Come on down. I' be in starting at 2 in Dallas today.

I will be doing this by myself today so I hope I don't have anyone waiting in a long line.

We will be quick and still get the best image of your children.

Groups are OK for the same price.

I can't gouge people for extra kids.

My daughter would be $32 to get in the door.

Come on down. I' be in starting at 2 in Dallas today.

I will be doing this by myself today so I hope I don't have anyone waiting in a long line.

We will be quick and still get the best image of your children.

Wonderful, thanks so much :D

SHUCKS - there is no way I can get the DGD's there today. DD is in class 8-4 today in Marietta. I am not sure what they have planned for tomorrow. If they are not busy we'll bring them to Marietta to see you tomorrow. I love your photos!!!

I just got home from having pictures of the kids taken. Nicholas spent so much time with them and made sure we got an amazing shot of them before we left. He was really awesome with the kids!!

If he doesn't post a pic of the kids before I do, I will scan in a print when I pick them up next week. :yahoo:

He'll be at his studio until 6 pm tonight!! Go enjoy his special :D

I just got home from having pictures of the kids taken. Nicholas spent so much time with them and made sure we got an amazing shot of them before we left. He was really awesome with the kids!!

If he doesn't post a pic of the kids before I do, I will scan in a print when I pick them up next week. :yahoo:

I cannot wait to see it - I know it will be adorable. Nicholas is wonderful with children and getting just the right shot.

Your girls were so cute this afternoon and the little boy was nice to go to sleep both times we were in the camera room.---- Both times you ask? I was not excited with the results and went back to take a few more--this was the last image and I knew I had the image we were looking for.

Enjoy

post-6208-1256960437_thumb.jpg

I will be taking Halloween photos in my Marietta studio mid day on Saturday. Call for directions. 770-443-7355.

I am 1 light away from the Cobb County Police Station on the North Loop--easy to find. I have another set up here so the background will be changed.

We would love to see you and your children

Your girls were so cute this afternoon and the little boy was nice to go to sleep both times we were in the camera room.---- Both times you ask? I was not excited with the results and went back to take a few more--this was the last image and I knew I had the image we were looking for.

Yay, there they are! :D My cowgirl, police officer, and banana! Thank you again for a wonderul experience, Nicholas!

<!--quoteo(post=2974409:date=Oct 30 2009, 11:48 PM:name=nicholascolephotographer)-->

QUOTE (nicholascolephotographer @ Oct 30 2009, 11:48 PM)
<!--quotec-->Your girls were so cute this afternoon and the little boy was nice to go to sleep both times we were in the camera room.---- Both times you ask? I was not excited with the results and went back to take a few more--this was the last image and I knew I had the image we were looking for.<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yay, there they are! :D My cowgirl, police officer, and banana! Thank you again for a wonderul experience, Nicholas!

OMGOSH ~ PRECIOUS!!!