Paulding.com

Mrs. Amy Renee Batchelor age 39 of Dallas, Ga. passed away on Tuesday October 20, 2009. Mrs. Batchelor was born in Denver, Colorado on January 10, 1970 the daughter of loving parents Ed and Gail Sallee. She often worked as a free lance writer, but loved being a homemaker.

Mrs. Amy Renee Batchelor is survived by her beloved husband of 19 1/2 years Mr. Christopher Keith Batchelor and her loving son Daniel Batchelor, both of Dallas, Ga; her father and mother Mr. & Mrs. Ed (Gail) Sallee of Palm City, Fl; 2 brothers Mr. & Mrs. Chris (Karen) Sallee of Douglasville, Ga; and Mr. & Mrs. Brad (Haley) Sallee of Canton, Ga; 1 sister Mr. & Mrs. Geoff (April) Challand of Kennesaw, Ga; her mother & father in law Mr. & Mrs. Billy Joe (Betty Lou) Batchelor of Kennesaw, Ga; her maternal grandmother Mrs. Jean Williams of Palm City, Fl; and her paternal grandmother Mrs. Iva Sallee of Oklahoma; nieces, nephews and many beloved family members and friends. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather Mr. Foster Williams and her paternal grandfather Mr. Claude Sallee.

Funeral services will be conducted on Friday, October 23, 2009 at 1 PM in the Chapel of Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home with Reverend Brad Benson and Reverend Tim Batchelor officiating. Music will be provided by Becky Bearden. Interment will follow at Pine Ridge Memorial Park.

The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Thursday, October 22, 2009 from 5 PM to 8:30 PM, Friday, October 23, 2009 from 9 AM until the service begins at 1 PM.

Please visit www.jeffeberhartfuneralhome.com to sign the register book or to share a memory.

Edited by Eberhart Funeral Home

:cray: I Miss you Amy...Good Bye me best friend...I miss you and cannot imagine my life without you. Your at the feet of Jesus and are happy. I will cherish all the memories we have had these last 19 years and the many escapades we had. Love you girl.

Miss you my friend!!

Christina :cray:

Mrs. Amy Renee Batchelor age 39 of Dallas, Ga. passed away on Tuesday October 20, 2009. Mrs. Batchelor was born in Denver, Colorado on January 10, 1970 the daughter of loving parents Ed and Gail Sallee. She often worked as a free lance writer, but loved being a homemaker.

Mrs. Amy Renee Batchelor is survived by her beloved husband of 19 1/2 years Mr. Christopher Keith Batchelor and her loving son Daniel Batchelor, both of Dallas, Ga; her father and mother Mr. & Mrs. Ed (Gail) Sallee of Palm City, Fl; 2 brothers Mr. & Mrs. Chris (Karen) Sallee of Douglasville, Ga; and Mr. & Mrs. Brad (Haley) Sallee of Canton, Ga; 1 sister Mr. & Mrs. Geoff (April) Challand of Kennesaw, Ga; her mother & father in law Mr. & Mrs. Billy Joe (Betty Lou) Batchelor of Kennesaw, Ga; her maternal grandmother Mrs. Jean Williams of Palm City, Fl; and her paternal grandmother Mrs. Iva Sallee of Oklahoma; nieces, nephews and many beloved family members and friends. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather Mr. Foster Williams and her paternal grandfather Mr. Claude Sallee.

Funeral services will be conducted on Friday, October 23, 2009 at 1 PM in the Chapel of Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home with Reverend Brad Benson and Reverend Tim Batchelor officiating. Music will be provided by Becky Bearden. Interment will follow at Pine Ridge Memorial Park.

The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Thursday, October 22, 2009 from 5 PM to 8:30 PM, Friday, October 23, 2009 from 9 AM until the service begins at 1 PM.

Please visit www.jeffeberhartfuneralhome.com to sign the register book or to share a memory.

Does anyone know what happened? So young...Prayers for the family

To Chris and Family,

On behalf of Myron and Kathy Marsh from A-1 Sanitation, and all your friends and board members of GOWA, we want to express our deepest sympathy's to you and your family. Our prayers are with all of you at this time and always. There are no words that can comfort at this time but let the peace of all around you comfort you and give strength to your family.

Edited by KMarsh