Paulding.com

EVERYONE'S FAVORITE B2B NETWORKING MEETING

The best B2B for networking has changed locations.

We are now meeting at Audrey's Cafe on Hwy 278 east.

The little strip mall is just before the courthouse on 278.

The set up is different you will order at the counter then move to the meeting area.

The meeting will still start at 8:00 am so if you intend to have breakfast or drinks you may want to come a little early to get your food and drink and be seated in time to start.

For those that have not made one of these great meetings yet you do not know what you are missing.

They are well structured and informative.

Business strategies and marketing techniques are shared by all, as well as good leads and referrals.

I am looking forward to the first meeting at the new place and sharing our successes as always.

The best B2B for networking has changed locations.

We are now meeting at Audrey's Cafe on Hwy 278 east.

The little strip mall is just before the courthouse on 278.

The set up is different you will order at the counter then move to the meeting area.

The meeting will still start at 8:00 am so if you intend to have breakfast or drinks you may want to come a little early to get your food and drink and be seated in time to start.

For those that have not made one of these great meetings yet you do not know what you are missing.

They are well structured and informative.

Business strategies and marketing techniques are shared by all, as well as good leads and referrals.

I am looking forward to the first meeting at the new place and sharing our successes as always.

Hope to see some of you for breakfast!

Wish I could make it this morning, but wife is out of town and I have a sick kid.

Catch you next time!

Wish I could make it this morning, but wife is out of town and I have a sick kid.

Catch you next time!

That's alright, LPPT got to the meeting around 15 til 9. She blames it on a battery; I don't know if I buy that.