Paulding.com

It's Spotlight Karaoke...that's WTH? TONIGHT 9pm MacFarlane's in downtown Hiram. We had a great night last night. Thanks to everyone that came out. The original MacFarlane's kitchen staff is back and everyone was raving about the food last night. Jessica did a fine job serving an entire dining room by herself and Amanda very capably handled the bar. Come enjoy a night out of great fun and entertainment at your local, just around the corner, never far away home of Great Friends, Cold Beer and Good Cheer AND another edition of Spotlight Karaoke. (21+)

See you tonight.

We had soooooo much fun Friday night! Karaoke was a BLAST as always! And I will have to say the FOOD WAS GREAT! I had the Sheppard's Pie MMMMMMMMMMM.... it was yummy. We also had the chips which were awesome. Best Meal I have ever had at Macfarlanes. Amanda whipped us up some drinks called Carmel Apple which I must say are "AMAZING". So after going to Camp Blood in Carrollton last night (Saturday) we had to stop by Macfarlanes on the way home to get in on some Karaoke action and drink a Carmel Apple. I was there both Friday and Saturday night this weekend. And I really enjoyed the new changes that Brandon has made. Although he has down sized his staff. I was amazing how much smoother things ran. I guess when they say that sometimes LESS is MORE in this case it is true!

GOOD JOB TO ALL THE STAFF AT MACFARLANES, YOU GUYS ROCK! :good: :good: :drinks: :good: :good:

Can't wait to come again!

With the old cook back, the food was great. The waitresses did an exceptional job. And Mark...was Mark! :good:

We had a good time with jlh and SOLO and the crowd. Ihave2dogs dropped in for a spell with his lady.

I knew the old cook was back so I planned on having dinner there, I was not disappointed!

And of course the company was great!

well we miss coming and seeing our friends. but since they changed it to 21 and over.. we cannot come anymore. we have my kids on the weekends that I am off. so anyways just wanted to say hello to all of our friends..we miss you

Marc and Lisa

well we miss coming and seeing our friends. but since they changed it to 21 and over.. we cannot come anymore. we have my kids on the weekends that I am off. so anyways just wanted to say hello to all of our friends..we miss you

Marc and Lisa

We will miss you guys too.

I did not realize that yall had them every weekend.

We will miss you guys too.

I did not realize that yall had them every weekend.

We have them every other weekend. Marc is only off on the weekends we have them. On the weekends that they are with their mom, he works and has to get up at 4:30 in the morning.

I miss seeing everyone and getting my bewbie hugs!

With the old cook back, the food was great. The waitresses did an exceptional job. And Mark...was Mark! :good:

We had a good time with jlh and SOLO and the crowd. Ihave2dogs dropped in for a spell with his lady.

I gotta catch up with you people....I'm so out of the loop!!!